2023 Spring Snow Goose Hunts Rates:
Below are the latest 2023 snow goose hunts rates. As in the past, the best value is when hunting for 3 or 4 days. We encourage our hunters to hunt multiple days, which gives you the best chance at success.
4-Day Hunt: $595
3-Day Hunt: $595
1-Day Hunt: $250
(see details below)
Snow Goose Hunts Dates:
- Arkansas: February 1-26
- Iowa: March 3-16
- South Dakota: March 24-April 2
- A deposit of 50% is due within two weeks of booking. Full payment is due by January 1. All bookings after January 1 require full payment.
- Prices are per person and don't include guide tips, lodging, meals, or hunting licenses.
- Payment by check or credit/debit card is acceptable. All credit/debit card transactions have an additional 4% convenience fee.
- Tips are a part of our guide's pay. The industry standard is 15-20% of the hunt price.
- Iowa and South Dakota hunts require sales tax. Sales tax will be on your invoice in addition to the snow goose hunts rates.
Party Size For Your Snow Goose Hunts:
- Eight hunters guarantee your party a private hunt. In other words, your party is the only hunters in the field.
- Smaller groups of less than eight hunters will hunt with up to 8 hunters per field. Even so, a smaller group can get a private hunt for an additional fee.
- Fourteen is the minimum age to hunt in mixed groups. However, we will allow younger hunters if you have a private hunt (8 hunters or pay the extra fee). Of course, we encourage youth hunters, but it has to be a positive experience. Snow goose hunting, at times, can be fast-paced, which we've seen overwhelm some younger-aged hunters.
- Obedient dogs are allowed in private fields. Otherwise, they are not.
- One person in your party has to be the contact person. They will be the person receiving all communications about the hunt.
Snow Goose Hunts General Information:
- Our 3-day hunts are two full days (legal shooting to sunset) with a half-day hunt until noon on Sunday.
- The 4-day hunts are three full days (legal shooting to sunset) with a half-day hunt until noon on Sunday.
- 1-day hunts are full-day hunts (legal shooting to sunset). Booking is allowed a week before the hunt date. Full payment is required when booking, and they can't be on Thursday or Sunday.
- We have two half-days each week to allow us to prepare for the incoming hunters.
- The dates listed above are subject to change once the DNR finalizes season dates, typically by Mid-August.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All payments are non-refundable. We highly recommend that you purchase trip insurance.
Our hunters are not required to purchase trip insurance. However, you agree to self-insure if you don't. Up North Outdoors, Inc. will not carry the financial burden for events out of our control. That is what Trip Insurance Companies do. Furthermore, we keep our prices affordable so that, even after purchasing the insurance, they are a good value.
For example, when you purchase trip insurance, if you can't make the hunt for any of the covered reasons. You'll get up to 100% of the covered expenses returned to you. Buy the insurance and find out more information about it here: