Arkansas Spring Snow Goose Hunts:
- No federal or state waterfowl stamps are required to hunt during the conservation order in Arkansas.
- Hunters must have a valid hunting license, but it may be from any state.
- All hunters participating in the conservation order must get a free registration permit number. Call (800) 364-4263 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.).
Arkansas snow goose hunting license is still FREE but you do have to register by calling a (800) number and bring a hunting license from your home state.
Iowa Spring Snow Goose Hunts:
- Hunting: Resident 16 & older ($19) non-residents ($112) youth non-residents under 18 ($32)
- Habitat Fee: $13
- Migratory Game Bird Fee: $10
- Federal Duck Stamp: Not Required
- HIP Registration (Free)
- HUNTER EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS Resident and nonresident hunters born after Jan. 1, 1972, must satisfactorily complete a hunter education course to obtain a hunting license.
Iowa has a rather expensive hunting license to hunt during the conservation order. We have reduced the price of the Iowa hunt by $75 to offset these fees. They can be purchased at Walmarts and other sporting goods stores or online at: https://jc.activeoutdoorsolutions.com/ia_customer/app/home.do