2019 Spring Snow Goose Rates:
3-Day Hunt: $525.00 (Fri-Sun)
4-Day Hunt: $525.00 (Mon-Thu)
7-Day Hunt: $1025.00 (Mon-Sun or Fri-Thu)
5 Day Hunt: $700 (Arkansas only: Jan 29-Feb 2 or Feb 4-8)
The spring snow goose season is a short 45-day window. To maximize this small window and to keep as organized as possible we like to book a 3, 4, or 7-day hunt. The exception to this is around the Arkansas one day youth duck hunt in February. We offer a 5-day snow goose hunt around those dates. After January 1 we will be flexible on any remaining open dates.
CHANGE FOR 2019: We have REDUCED our rates but increased the number hunters needed to have your own field to 8. Groups of less than 8 can still have their own field by paying for 8 and bringing less. Example:
- 8 hunters x $525 = $4200
- Party of 7: $4200/7 =$600/ hunter
- Party of 6: $4200/6 =$700/hunter
- Please call with questions: 563-382-4883.
All monies paid are non-refundable. If you can’t make the trip it is acceptable to find a replacement as long as the party size doesn’t decrease. If you can’t find a replacement you forfeit your payment. If we have to postpone the hunt it can only be rescheduled (no refunds) in the current or future season as the schedule allows. We will only cancel hunts due to extreme weather "Act of God" events. In the past that has been rare and normally associated with major snow or ice storms and major flood events.
- A deposit of 50% is due with 2 weeks of booking your hunt. Full payment is due by January 1.
- Prices are per hunter and don’t include lodging, license, or guides tip.
- Payment can be made with check, money order, or credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Discover).
- Party size of 8 hunters gets your own field.
- Tips are a part of our guides pay. The industry standard is 15-20% of the price of the hunt.
- All hunts are full days that run legal shooting time until sunset.
- Minimum age is 12 to hunt on combined groups. If you have your own field we will consider younger hunters. Call us to discuss.
- Obedient dogs are allowed if you have your own field. No dogs allowed otherwise. If the dog isn't obedient they are best left at home.
- Iowa requires a sales tax of 7% on guided hunts.
- One person in your party needs to be the contact person. They will be the one receiving the confirmation letter and any other communications concerning the hunt.