2020 Spring Snow Goose Rates:
- 3-Day Hunt: $525 (Fri-Sun)
- 4-Day Hunt: $525 (Mon-Thu)
- 7-Day Hunt: $1025 (Mon-Sun or Fri-Thu)
- 5 Day Hunt: $700 (Feb 3-7 or Feb 9-13)
- 3-Day Hunt: $475 (Fri-Sun)
- 4-Day Hunt: $475 (Mon-Thu)
- 7-Day Hunt: $925 (Mon-Sun or Fri-Thu)
- Iowa has a lower price to offset the hunting license cost
All monies paid are non-refundable. If you can’t make the trip it is acceptable to find a replacement as long as the party size doesn’t decrease. If you can’t find a replacement you forfeit your payment. If we have to postpone the hunt it can only be rescheduled (no refunds) in the current or future season as the schedule allows. We will only cancel hunts due to extreme weather "Act of God" events. In the past, this has been rare.
- A deposit of 50% is due with 2 weeks of booking your hunt. Full payment is due by January 1.
- Prices are per hunter and don’t include lodging, license, or guides tip.
- Payment can be made with check, money order, or credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Discover).
- Party size of 8 hunters gets your own field. Smaller sized parties are combined with other small groups to 8 hunters per field maximum.
- Tips are a part of our guides pay. The industry standard is 15-20% of the price of the hunt.
- All hunts are full days that run legal shooting time until sunset except the last weekend in Arkansas & Iowa. On those weekends Sunday is a half day hunt until noon. The price is reduced on that weekend.
- Minimum age is 12 to hunt in combined groups. If you have your own field we will consider younger hunters. Call us to discuss.
- Obedient dogs are allowed if you have your own field. No dogs allowed otherwise. If the dog isn't obedient they are best left at home.
- Iowa requires a sales tax of 7% on guided hunts.
- One person in your party needs to be the contact person. They will be the person receiving all communications about the hunt.