2021 Spring Snow Goose Rates:
Arkansas Feb 1-21 & Iowa Feb 26-March 14, 2021
3-Day (Fri-Sun): $525
4 Day (Mon-Thu): $525
5 Day Hunt: $700 (Mon-Fri & Feb 7-11)
7-Day Hunt: $1025
1 or 2 Day Hunts: $200/day (we book these January-March)
The vast majority of hunters book a 3 or 4-day hunt. We have two 5-day hunt options around the youth duck hunt, which should be Feb 6, 2021. If you are interested in a one or two day hunt, we book them January-March on the remaining open dates. Dates are subject to change based on the finalized season dates by the DNR.
All monies paid are non-refundable. If you can’t make the trip, it is acceptable to find a replacement as long as the party size doesn’t decrease. If you can’t find a replacement, you forfeit your payment. If we have to postpone the hunt, it can only be rescheduled (NO REFUNDS) in the current or future season as the schedule allows. We will only cancel hunts due to extreme weather "Act of God" events. In the past, this has been rare.
- A deposit of 50% is due with two weeks of booking your hunt. Full payment is due by January 1.
- Prices are per hunter and don’t include lodging, license, or guides tip.
- Acceptable payment method check or credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Discover).
- A party size of 8 hunters is required to request a guide and to have just your group in the field. Smaller parties will be mixed with other groups.
- Tips are a part of our guides pay. The industry standard is 15-20% of the price of the hunt.
- All hunts are full days that run legal shooting time until sunset except the last weekend in Arkansas & Iowa. On those weekends, Sunday is a half-day hunt until noon. The price is a little less those weekends.
- The minimum age is 12 to hunt in mixed groups. If you have eight hunters in your field, we will consider younger hunters. Please call to discuss, we encourage youth hunters, but we want it to be a positive experience for them.
- Obedient dogs are allowed if you have a full field of 8 hunters - if the dog isn't trained, it is best to wait until they are—no dogs allowed in mixed groups.
- Iowa requires a sales tax of 7% on guided hunts.
- One person in your party needs to be the contact person. They will be the person receiving all communications about the hunt.