Snow Goose Hunt Rates
The spring snow goose season is a short 45-50-day window. To maximize this small window, we book a 3-day hunt Friday-Sunday and a 4-day hunt Monday-Thursday. The exception to this is around the Arkansas one day youth duck hunt the first weekend in February. We offer a 5-day snow goose hunt around those dates.
- 3-Day Hunt: $600.00/ hunter (Friday-Sunday)
- 4-Day Hunt: $600.00 / hunter (Monday-Thursday)
- Arkansas 5 Day Hunt: $750/ hunter (Jan 29-Feb 2 or Feb 4-8)
BOOK 8 HUNTERS PER FIELD AND GET A $50 DISCOUNT PER HUNTER IN ARKANSAS.
- 3-Day Hunt: $525.00/ hunter (Friday-Sunday)
- 4-Day Hunt: $525.00 / hunter (Monday-Thursday)
IOWA HUNTS ARE DISCOUNTED TO OFFSET THE HIGHER LICENSE FEES.
All monies paid are non-refundable. If you can’t make the trip it is acceptable to find a replacement as long as the party size doesn’t decrease. If you can’t find a replacement you forfeit your payment. If we have to postpone the hunt it can only be rescheduled (no refunds) in the current or future season as the schedule allows.
- Tips are a part of our guides pay. Industry standard is 15-20% of the price of the hunt.
- All hunts are full days that run legal shooting time until sunset.
- Payment can be made with check, money order, or credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Discover).
- Minimum age is 12 to hunt on combined groups. If you have your own field we will consider younger hunters. Call us to discuss.
- Prices are per hunter and don’t include lodging, license, or guides tip.
- Party size of 6 hunters gets your own field. Groups of less than 6 hunters will be combined to a maximum of 8 hunters per field.
- Well mannered dogs are allowed if you have 6 or more hunters in your party. No dogs allowed if you have less than 6 hunters.
- Iowa requires sales tax of 7% on guided hunts.
- One person in your party needs to be the contact person. They will be the one receiving the confirmation letter and any other communications concerning the hunt.
- A deposit of 50% is due within 14 days of booking your hunt. Full payment is due by January 1.