I have decided to postpone hunts Feb 19-21 due to low bird numbers and poor weather conditions. Now before everybody hunting Feb 26-28 starts calling…breath…we have 10 days. The difference between 0 and 200,000 birds can be a few hours and we have a few days. This isn’t our first rodeo. If there is issues I will be calling you but as for now just plan on coming to Mound City. The long range forecast (if you can believe it) isn’t too bad although it seems to change with the clock. Given the information I have right now I think we will be running snow goose hunts in Mound City. If the weather changes so will my opinion.