The rain from yesterday continued through today and into tomorrow morning looking at the forecast. All but one of the groups hunted some part of the day. High field shot 6 but that was the only success. We need the rain to stop, sun to shine, and the wind to come from the south. The roads to the house we rent is under water so we moved into a motel for we hope only a couple days until the water will drops.